Job Opportunities within Kiwa’s Regional Project WISH+
The Wildlife Conservation Society Wildlife Conservation Society is seeking a dynamic Regional Communications Specialist to join the team in #Suva, Fiji.
This role involves steering external communications and enhancing projects visibility for the WCS Melanesia programs, including the Kiwa #WISH+ project.
🚀 You will fit if you possess:
- A minimum 5 years’ work experience in communications field.
- Experience in leading campaigns, designing and preparing written materials.
- Managed multiple social media.
- Outstanding public speaking skills.
- Familiarity with graphic design and impact monitoring.
- Excellent communication skills in English to international standards.
- Willingness to travel in remote locations, have excellent problem solving skills and be flexible to changing conditions.
📆 Application Deadline: November 17th 2023.